In a recent post I announced a new resource site for those clients who had attended out EYPS (Engaging Your Project Stakeholders) 1-day workshop. If you are interested in additional resources like this, I have published a number of other lens as well:
- This page will give you access to all of them.
- Power Presenting is a lens created to support our new Power Presentation Skills 2-day course. Our aim is to equip you to make your project presentations compelling and engaging, getting the result you want.
- MSP - Managing Successful Programmes is where we will be pulling together sites, resources and links that have a contribution to helping our MSP Practitioner graduates. Programme management draws on a broad canvas, overlapping into several other areas of business thinking.
- Creativity and Problem Solving, like Power Presenting, supports another new course of ours, that we are very excited about, addressing an area where most people find they can improve their skills significantly. We provide some simple guidelines and techniques that can stimulate those breakthrough ideas.
- Shaping Change is a lens to support people new to the field of Change Management, such our delegates on Shaping Change in the Organisation and the Principles of Change Management. Again, like programme management - and both subjects stray into each other - this is a wide field.
- Finally, feeding the geeky side of my nature, I've published a lens on the Outcome Relationship Model, again with links to related resources. This is the first stab at something that I intend to take further.
All of these lens have a Guest Book at the end. Do take a look and leave your comments there, particularly if you know of a link or resource that you feel we should include.
[This is the fifth (!) attempt at publishing this post, where I have found a glitch that hangs some browsers. Sorry if this has affected you.]